Tuesday, May 14, 2013

End of Semester Favorites!

So, I have a few favorites that I came across in the past few weeks. I really like them because they are little ways to pamper myself in this really hectic crazy part of the semester with term projects and finals going on at the same time! They are also super cheap and I always love that! 

1.  Yes, I went and got another lip-stick from Rimmel matte collection. I loved the other one so much I just had to get another. This on is an orangey red shade, but more red. It also smells really good like the other lip-stick. I have worn it two are three times and I have gotten loads of compliments when wearing it. So  that always boosts the ratings when other people respond well. 


 2. Ok, so this is a little embarrassing but still a favorite none the less and besides the embarrassment factor I felt I should still share. It is the Sally Hanson Zero Bumps Bikini Spray. First of all it works and that alone makes it a favorite for me. I have very sensitive skin and my bikini line is no exception, to say the least. So this is like magic in a bottle for me. I have never been more excited to wear a swim suit over the summer since I had to worry about such a thing as a bikini line. 
Furthermore, besides the fact that it actually works, it smells really good too, like a very mild vanilla sent, it can fit in a makeup bag easily and you can spray it from any angle.  I don't remember the price off the top of my head but I could tell you now I would pay even more for it than I did. That is how much I LOVE this product! I got this at a Duane Reade, but I am sure it could be found where ever drug store beauty products are sold. 


3. I got this lip exfoliator from E.L.F a few posts back when I went to the new E.L.F flagship store. This is my favorite product I bought on that trip. This too, really works. It smells so good and tastes good too. The main exfoliant is sugar so that is lovely. I use it about every other day and since I have started using it I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the state of my lips. Not that they were horrible beforehand, but now ,if I should say so myself, they are lovely! I believe the produc was about $3 if I am recalling correctly.  This too I would be willing to pay more for. I highly recommend it. 


4. Last but not least is Lana Del Rey's new song "Young and Beautiful"  from the movie "The Great Gatsby". I have yet to see the movie but this song!! Oh my, I have it on repeat as I type this up. I am no music critic, but I think it is one of the best songs I have heard in a while. 
Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice blog!! What about be friends?

    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete