Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring/Summer Must Haves

I cannot wait for the end of the semester. When I finish I am going to treat myself to a little shopping trip for all my hard work. I know I work hard because I have the good grades to prove it, along with the darkest under eye circles ever! lol But really May 20th you cannot come soon enough, so hurry. It is urgent.

I have my heart set on the Office City Bag from Zara, which is the bag below. I just love its clean look and that it is very large with lots of compartments for organization. I think it will be perfect for my internship and school to carry around everything I will need. I would also love everything in the collage below, but to get all the items is out of my budget! 

So wish me luck for finals and if you are going though finals as well I wish you luck as well!!

Spring/Summer Must Haves


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful things...Folowing you I hope you do the same :)

    ReplyDelete