Friday, May 24, 2013

Thank You to Myself!

Look what came in the mail this week! 
The Office City Bag from Zara, a little treat I got myself for another successful year of college. BUT it is also really practical for my internship and school, so I think the purchase is
very justified! 
 So far I am in love with this bag. However, I haven't really had that chance to use it while at home. I did put everything I would need in it while at work and it all fits perfectly and I have so much room left over. 










Now, this last photo is so bad on many levels. The fist is I am in sweats, but it is such a gloomy day here in Upstate New York so you would be dressed like me too! Second is the quality. I am so sorry. I clearly need a camera other than my iPhone. I have my heart set on a DSLR for my birthday, maybe that will happen. If not I will be saving up. If you know of a great camera for a great price please let me know! Anyway, I just wanted to show you the size of the bag compared to the size of my body. 







2 comments:

  1. the greatest bag!

    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for office girl! :)

    Btw, you might want to join my first ever blog giveaway brought to you by Oasap! That would mean so much to me dear <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete