Friday, May 3, 2013

You've Got Mail

Surprisingly, I have been having a hard time falling in love with the art that has been in my Bergdorf Goodman emails lately. However, the information that they contained like designers, trends, fabrics and silhouettes have been have been so helpful in the six terms project I have swirling around me right now.  So if you are a fashion student or just interested in what kind of information they are sharing you should absolutely sign up for their emails!! They can help anyone, I am sure.

Here are my favorite pieces of art from weeks past!










2 comments:

  1. Maybe we should do a collab sometime?

    Write me back, of you would like to do so<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! that sounds interesting. I have never done a collab before how does that work? And what do you have in mind?

      Delete