Friday, May 31, 2013

This Week...



Tuesday was the day! The day that I started my internship for the Summer. Three days in almost four and I really like it a lot. All of the people I have met have been very kind and helpful. 

I work from 8:30am to 7:00pm, which is pretty long. I am very tired when I get back to the apartment that I am staying, which is why I haven't posted all week! Sorry! But at the same time I doubt you are really that interested in my life. LOL.

Although my hours are long I am loving it. So far I have been doing a lot of customer service and running errands. It is very fun, in my opinion. I really look forward to helping with other projects. There are three interns including me. One intern has been here for a few weeks now, and she has been helping with other projects along with customer service. She has been very helpful to me and the other intern who also started on Tuesday.

I have very few photos and no photos of my outfits. (Again not like you really care) The one photo I am going to post (above) is the make up that I set up for a photo shoot  that took place my second day. I took the photo so I could reference back to it in the future, when I will have to set makeup up again. 

This week was crazy but I loved it. I need to get used to it so I can post more on here! 
I hope you had a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment