Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Right Across the Street...

I find it slightly exciting (ok, very exciting) that the office I work in is just about, right across the street from Bergdorf Goodman's. 
I walk past it several times a day while running errands and such and I admire the windows whole heartedly. I will have to make a post dedicated entirely to their window displays! I am thinking that I should probably do a post about window displays for each luxury retailer near by. They really are something else. 
Anyway, back to Bergdorf's. I have not had a chance to browse the store yet. I know there is a cafe in there somewhere. I am think that I will stop in there for lunch or something. It will most likely be the only thing within my budget, but that is fine because I really love food.
Below, is some art work from emails in the past few weeks. I think they look great. I am also shocked to see that they are already showing and advertising Fall! But at the same time I am not, and that is because  the Bergdorf customer is a fashionable woman who sets trends not follows them. So getting a head start on fall makes sense. 

enjoy.













1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new Saint Laurent tote! However, I'm sad about the new branding campaign.

    Great blog!
    -Jenn
    SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete