Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Writers Block.

Hey Guys,

Lately I have been coming up short on what to post for you all. I don't know weather it has to do with me personally, or that I really have no content, or that I am a little lazy. Because, I actually do have one idea that I think is genius/hilarious but whenever the weekend comes it goes by without a post.

But anyway, I do have a topic (kinda) today and it is about GFC. Sadly, as we all know GFC following will cease to exist on July, 1st. If you didn't know, now you do. I am pretty bummed that all my blogging stuff will no longer be in one place =(. But the good news is that we do have Blogloivn and that keeps pretty much everything in one place. If you don't have a Bloglovin account, you should totally get one and follow me (ha ha).



It has a very similar format to GFC, so for you fellow GFC lovers, it won't be too heartbreakingly different to use. Despite my heart break I really do like it, but if you don't feel like using a reader like Bloglovin I do kindly suggest that you subscribe by email in the subscription box on the right side of of this post!

Thanks all and see you at Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment