Monday, July 1, 2013

Top 5 for Right Now

top 5





I have a serious itch to go shopping, but honestly when do I not have that itch. Above are a few things that I desire.

1. I honestly love Doc. Martins. I know they are not to everyones taste but I kind of think that they are the super shoe being both trendy and utilitarian. I personally love the way a really feminine dress looks with combat boots. I love the juxtaposition.

2. That kind of leads into item number two on the list. I most likely would not pair combat boots with this number. However, I think barefoot on the beach would be a perfect combo. I need this dress (or one like it) and a trip to the beach pronto.

3. This ombre sweater dress with leggings and combat boots would be my ideal Fall semester outfit. I also cannot really wait for the Fall. Although summer is great, for right now, I am really looking forward to Fall. I am sure I will regret said statement once I am up to my eyes in school work, but for now I am excited for Fall to arrive.

4. Nothing new here with the classic cat eye, except that I have been wearing this way more often than I usually do. It has in part do to with a product I received at part of my stipend from my internship. I am totally going to do a post about this product. It is the coolest product and my favorite so far!!

5. I am usually fan of the "statement necklace" (still love them, and always will), but lately I have been a super fan of the "understatement necklace". Simple but noticeable. I love it. I feel that it gives the outfit a clean pulled together look.  I enjoy wearing "understatement necklaces" with just white t-shirts and jeans. If gives off the air of "I am naturally stylish so stylish in fact that I look stylish in a white t-shirt and jeans, not that I feel bad about my self for the 2 slices of cake I ate at 2 in the morning and now my jeans feel tight."LOL


Also friends, sorry I that I have been a little absent this past June. But July is here now and July will be better! Hooray for July! 



No comments:

Post a Comment