Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hopeless: Pt. 1

Ok, first of all I know I am so lame and that is ok! 

Secondly, I am a hopeless romantic always have been and I always will be. Way back when I made my Facebook account, I put in the little bio thing that "I love love". I have looked at that so many times, thinking how lame I am but always leaving it because it is so true about me. 

So naturally one thing I love is stylish couples as lame as that is. I peruse photos of them on Pinterest and just pin away. I know that they are likely models and some I recognize as actors and such. But that hopeless romantic in me can help but hope that there is some love between them. That they don't just look good together just because of the clothing but that they look good together because they care about each other. (Like I said I am hopeless)

Well I hope you don't think I am too strange, but please enjoy the photos because I don't think this will be the last post in this genre. I think they are even better when the idea that the people in them are together. 

(Also, I clearly have a thing for crazy hair and facial hair.)














No comments:

Post a Comment