Monday, July 8, 2013

iDiary: Pt. 1

Some photos from the past few weeks of my life. Not super interesting or exciting unless you're me. lol


First off, a supper huge Congratulations to my genius sister and the Class of 2013. She graduated from High School at the end of June. She is off to college in the Fall. So proud of her and excited for her as her dreams come true and she starts the next chapter of her life. Congrats Sam! 


 A few weeks before my one sister graduated from high school, my youngest sister went to junior prom as a sophomore (I am the oldest of 3 sisters). Above is "prom prep" I did her make up while my mom did her hair.


The finished look! Here she is with her date and my dad. Doesn't she look lovely even with her eyes closed?!


A slice of my back yard from home. Polar opposite of NYC, but I love both extremes. I was out in the woods looking for my dogs who decided that they were join to take themselves out for a hike. 


I did not get a tattoo, but I did get a piercing. However, the piercing selection did not provide such an instagram opportunity as the tattoo selection did. =P


I have also become quite the barista in the office. I am so proud of that drink! ^^^ 

1 comment:

  1. صورمشبات .مشبات . ديكورات مشبات .صورمشبات
    مشبات صور مشبات رخام وحجر اكبر موقع بالسعوديه
    http://mchabat.3abber.com/

    ReplyDelete