Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday Quote Day / / On Monday


Hey Guys! 

I hope you all had as good of a weekend that I did! 
I went to the most beautiful country wedding that there may have ever been and spent a lot of time with my family. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful people as family.

So this quote also kinda goes with the weekend as well. A few people close to me, that I saw this weekend, are really hurting either physically or emotionally or both. 

I think this quote is perfect because, in a hard time people need to know that it will get better. Also, I think they should use this experience for good. Like, giving advice to a friend going through the same thing you went through. Or calling on the strength you found in your self through one situation for another different but still hard time. 

It is no easy thing to do, but still a good thing to try. I try to look ahead like this. I find it really helps. I hope it can help for you too!

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment