Sunday, July 7, 2013

So Much, Maybe too Much?

Hi Everyone! 
I hope your July is going wonderfully for you and that you had a happy, healthy and safe fourth of July! I spent mine in the city. During the day I went to a street fair in the Financial District. It was pretty fun but I think I really enjoyed it because I got free food. Free food always makes for a good time! Later in the evening I watched the Macy's fireworks from a friends apartment. It was nice to watch them with out the crowds and to be in air conditioning. However, I did miss being home with my family going to the local parade, seeing friends from high school, and watching fireworks up close. But change is good and although this fourth was different it was still very nice! 

So the main reason behind this post is about all the black and white I have been seeing in my Bergdorf Goodman  emails. The photos and the clothing are all beautiful, but frankly I am so over black and white. It looks great but I want to see something new. As a fashion student I wear a lot of black which is a little ironic, but seeing it in photos and in fashion editorials is boring. 

Does anyone feel the same way? Or am I the only one? Please comment below and let me know what you think. I would love to know! 









No comments:

Post a Comment