Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Lovin'


It is officially Summer!
I also officially have an associates degree in Fashion Merchandising and Management!
I finished my last final a few hours ago and I am finally on my way home. I am taking the late train from Penn Station and I should be home around 2 am. The train is eerily empty but I like it like that. I have two seats to myself and so does every other passenger. The extra space is a luxury that I welcome.  I can't wait to have a week off  before I start my internship. This week will certainly include sleeping in, eating balanced meals, and long wonderful days with my pups! 
I am also excited to spend some time with my sisters this week, especially since I will be in the city most of the summer. School for them is still in session, but I am still excited. It will be nice to have dinner with all the seats at the table filled.

Today I wore red lipstick and a bleached mens shirt because it was all I had left in my dorm. I think I kind of looked cool. However my self-esteem was devastatingly crushed when a homeless man made noises repulsion when I walked past him. Ugh, who is he to judge. Like, I could smell him from pretty far away and I was not making audible noises of disgust. BUT, later in the day a stranger told me I looked like Taylor Swift. I don't see it but i'll take it and self-esttem was restored! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment