Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things I am Loving!!



I needed a change as of recently and I decided that change would be wearing lip stick.  I usually go for a hair cut when I need a change, but lipstick is way cheaper and less of a commitment. So I picked up this Rimmel matte lipstick and have been wearing it non-stop. It is fairly long lasting and it smells really good, which I was surprised about. I love it and I am eager to get my hands on another shade from their matte collection.
I know nothing about make-up really. I know I like to wear it and I know that enjoy putting it on but I don't know anything much more than that. I do know that I love this BB Cream from Rimmel. I don't even know how to apply it , I have been using a makeup sponge and that has been working just fine. BUT I still love it and I bet I would love it even more if I knew what I was doing. It has good coverage and feels lightweight. If you know anything about BB Creams please comment below. I would love to learn more.
I got these darling studs at a second hand store and I love them. Not much more to say about them than that! 
These too are from a second hand store. How cool are they?! I can't wait to wear them. 
This nail polish is the main reason I decided to write this post. I put it on last Wednesday and took it off today (the next Thursday) just as it was starting to chip. I love the color and I really love how long it stayed on with out chipping! It reminds me of a fish scales or something aquatic. I don't think that is appealing to most people but it is to me!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the sweet comment! following you now (: very cute blog!

    lindseyduffin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I am following you as well!

      Delete
  2. your blog is adorable! following you now on bloglovin and GFC (:

    lindseyduffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    I am also using BB cream by The face shop (Korea).

    Big hug,
    Iffa lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete