Saturday, April 27, 2013

Big News!! (For me Anyway)

Guess who has an internship for the summer?? This girl!! 


I am not interning at DVF, like I was hoping at first. Instead, I am interning at Trish McEvoy Cosmetics over the Summer and I think it will be a far better fit. It is what I would call a luxury cosmetics and skin care company. I am getting paid and I am also will receive a stipend for product! I am so excited! I had the interview this past Tuesday and I am so thrilled and grateful that they think I will be an asset to the company. I owe my cousin indefinitely, who has worked there for years already, because she got the interview for me and put a really good word in for me.
I am also excited that I will likely have, in my opinion, interesting content for the Summer since I will be in the city all the whole time. At home it is a slower pace and I feel like I would take much longer to come across interesting content to post about.

Below is the outfit I wore to the interview:







OK! So the last little thing I want to tell you is kind of ironic because of where I will interning over the Summer, but still exciting and it is that E.L.F opened up a flagship store Greenwich Village. Those of you who are not familiar with E.L.F, it is a SUPER AFFORDABLE makeup line and has every thing you would ever need. Most of its products are below $5.00, some palettes and sets are more expensive than that but you are getting a deal with those too. I went to the store today to check it out and it is lovely. It looks way more expensive than it really is. They just need to work on their placement of prices, but their employees were so nice and super helpful! I bought about 7 or 8 things and it was under $20.00. I will be going back for sure and soon!

Here is a photo I snuck, since most stores don't allow photography and I didn't ask if I could take it! (I know I am such a wild child ; ] ) Sorry that it a little fuzzy.








4 comments:

  1. I adore the pants and the shoes! It's a great outfit!
    Please if you have time check my blog: http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com
    follow and like it on facebook <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly will and be sure to follow!

      Delete
  2. Love the pants, perfect for corporate outfit :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds exciting! fingers crossed you get a few freebies?! love those trousers too!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete