Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Break.

I have had better spring breaks by a long shot in my relatively short life time than the one I am currently  in. However, it has been relaxing and wonderful to be with my parents, sisters, pets, sleeping in my bed, eating home cooked meals, and basically living in yoga pants and over sized t-shirts for the whole week.
 A week home in the woods , with no neighbors, a 15 minute ride to town, sketchy cell phone service, and a climate that is still very much winter, reminds me how much I love NYC. I love this place too,just as much, maybe even more. But, it reminds me how blessed I am to be able to live and go to school in the most amazing city in the world (in my opinion).  I am so blessed to have a family that is there for me and encourages me to pursue my goals and dreams in a place that most of them fell indifferently at best about. I am blessed that this place I call home is my escape from New York, and New York is my escape from here.

Anyhow, I don't have much to write about on the fashion forefront since being home except for my Bergdorf Goodman emails, which have been just gorgeous. Here are a few of my favorite from this week and a few past.















No comments:

Post a Comment