Saturday, March 9, 2013

& Woman Should Be Bold

If man should be brave, then woman should be bold. She should be bold in high contrast clean lines and statement accessories. I love this trend. It has a lot of room for originality when it comes to accessorizing and I feel like no two looks could be the same. Also,  It is a classic look that looks great on everyone. 

P.S
I love Polyvore!
& Woman Should Be Should Be Bold


David koma
stylebop.com


Hudson Jeans white skinny pants
$340 - jeanography.com





Leather bag
$170 - zatchels.com


DANNIJO cuff bracelet
dannijo.com



Topshop jewelry
topshop.com


Fake jewelry
etsy.com


Beanie hat
storenvy.com


Monki
$13 - monki.com


Smashbox eyeliner
beauty.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your list:) Both the Yves Saint Laurent and satchel are gorgeous. I totally agree with you, it is amazing how accessories can make each look so unique!
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete