Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day From the View of My iPhone


Happy Valentine's Day to You! I hope you day was filled with love and good company! Here are a few photos that pretty sum up my simple and calm Valentine's Day in the City.


The Empire State Building is all dressed up for Valentine's Day. The best dressed building around .
Free candy I received on the street... so sweet right?
My pink "Moon Stone" Necklace from Style Mint.
My earrings for the day, from Forever21
 
Rose petal doughnut for the Doughnut Plant with my good fried Bekah. Unfortunately she is not pictured because we   were both feeling unsatisfied with how we where looking in photos today! 

3 comments:

  1. cute blog/post! your earrings are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it means a lot as I am still very new to this. =)

      Delete
  2. Great Valentine snapshots. Love those earrings.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete