Friday, February 22, 2013

Sun - Spectacles

Stunning Sun - Spectacles


Hey all!

Here I am again posting with Polyvore! What else in new? I am kinda addicted to making collages with that website. It makes me feel artistic and crafty which I am 100% NOT in real life.

Anyhow, while I patiently wait for spring to arrive lets talk about sunglasses. Have you been on the lookout for the perfect set of shades like I have been? Circular, over-sized, mirrored, cat-eye, and decorated are only a few of the trending styles.
On the list above are a few funky shades that I adore. I am actually more than obsessed with number 3. These Miu Miu beauties go for a mere $365.00 that I don't have. The metal bridge and the geometric shape, to me, are a ultra modern take on the classic cat-eye. I very recently bought myself a pair of sunglasses with a metal bridge like number 3, but the lenses are more shaped like number 2. They are unlike any pair of sunglasses that I have ever bought before, and I love them. I am still shocked that I even bought them for myself. I am sure they will make an appearance on the blog soon! In the mean time though I am on the lookout for a killer pair of cat-eye sunglasses. If you look ay my post from January 17th, the decorated cat-eyes there I would love to own. So I am keeping my eyes peeled for a pair like that. If by any chance you know where I can get a pair similar to these please comment below, and don't forget to follow!



Stunning Sun - Spectacles by stephanie-ann-simp featuring round sunglasses


Miu miu
nordstrom.com


Illesteva round sunglasses
$305 - net-a-porter.com


Norma Kamali cateye sunglasses
shoplesnouvelles.com


Aso
asos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment