Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello My Little Blog

Hello My Little Blog,

It has been so long since I have posted, I feel like I need to reintroduce myself or at the very least bring you up to speed on my life a little bit.

I honestly don't even remember where I left off, but I do know that my life was going super crazy in a good way with my Summer internship and I literally felt like I did not have enough hours in the day. I would get home from my 10hr work day and think to myself "What do I do? Eat, Sleep or Blog Post?" 

As you can see I chose to eat and sleep! And I am so sorry for that! But, anyway my internship offered me a paying job in the more traditional sense of an hourly wage, compared to a stipend. So I have been working and going to school. I am feeling almost like 1/2 of an adult, and I LOVE it. When school is in session I work fewer hours, but there is still class and assignments to complete. So, again I am forced to choose between eating, sleeping and posting.

 Now that the semester is coming to an end I feel like I have time to do all three! Hooray! Over winter break and into next semester I am going to post more frequently, I promise. This long hiatus is really lame. But good thing I can't get fired from this or I would have been canned sometime ago.

Anyhow, It feels great to be back!

Now ogle over some of my favorite art work from the Bergdorf Goodman emails from the last few months until my next post.  Don't forget to follow and I will write soon!

xxx-Stephanie











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos, Stephanie. I absolutely love every single dress and accessory. I love your fashion-sense.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab sets, I'm love with the third dress <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/foxy-lady.html

    ReplyDelete